A Garden and Biodynamic Wine Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
"Life begins the day you start a garden." – Chinese proverb
LA-based landscape designer, permaculturist and author Jessica Viola offers inspiration for living abundantly and joyfully in her newly published book A Hundred Bells - a richly illustrated guide to the core practices of ecological design and how they can be used as tools for healthy relationships, growth and happiness in our own lives.
Whether you are a seasoned gardener or just getting started, it is never too late to learn how to create and cultivate a garden for your dreams to thrive in the landscape of your life. Among topics explored will be the principles of permaculture, garden design ethics, companion planting, and Biodynamics.
Join us for:
-Discussion and workshop with Jessica Viola about how patterns in nature can provide inspiration for living an empowered life.
-Curated Garden Experience Box with Seedling Kit, Companion Planting Guide & more by Viola Gardens (details below)
-Guided Biodynamic wine tasting with Sommelier Chiara Shannon
Saturday, March 20
4-6pm PST via Zoom
Here's how you join:
1. RSVP via Eventbrite (Free)
2. Order your Viola Gardens Experience Box* (LA residents only) which includes:
- A Signed Copy of A Hundred Bells by Jessica Viola
- Seedling Kit & Illustrated Companion Planting Guide
- A Bottle of Local Biodynamic Wine & Mindful Wine Tasting Notes
- Digital Copy of A Hundred Bells, access to recorded event & more
Viola Gardens and The Yogi Sommelier have curated this beautiful box to accompany the event and are offering all RSVPs a special discounted price. More details will be sent by email upon RSVP.
3. Keep an eye on your inbox! Zoom link and important event details will be emailed prior to the event.